AWC0082CY: Skytrees Villa
|Price||GBP 625-1195.00 per week.|
- Hair Dryer
- Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Beach Towels Provided
- Housekeeping Provided
- Central heating
- Stereo System
- DVD Player
- UK & International TV
- Air Condition
- Jacuzzi/hot tub
- Pool table
- Ceiling Fans
- Staffed property
- Tumble dryer
- Washing Machine
- Private Parking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Sun roof/ roof terrace
- Decked Area
- Elevator in building
- Bicycles available
- Climbing frame
- Game room
- Ping pong table
- Boat available
- Sea View
- Mountain View
- Water View
- Gym nearby
- Tennis court nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Golf nearby
- Water sports nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Cycling trails nearby
- Hiking trails nearby
- Skiing nearby
- City gateway
The fully air-conditioned property has a large open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area with comfortable sofas to watch UK and International TV. Patio doors lead out into the mature garden and pool area, with dining seating and a BBQ. The inside dining area is adjacent to the kitchen which is modern and well equipped (dishwasher included). Making up the ground floor is a very nice twin bedroom with adjacent bathroom which includes a shower cubicle. The bedroom has patio doors out to the garden and pool making it a very private and self contained area.
Upstairs leads to 3 further bedrooms which again are of a good size, the master having a double-sized bed and en-suite which (with bath & shower). The twin room and further double-sized room share a shower room. A balcony runs the full length of the upstairs, facing south and affording views of the immediate leafy neighbourhood over to the Mediterranean Sea. This is a great area to sit in peace and quiet, have breakfast or a coffee and relax and enjoy the Cyprus sunshine.
All bedrooms feature black-out blinds and ceiling fans. Flyscreens have been fitted to windows throughout to allow circulation. The villa has central heating making it suitable for Winter bookings. This is included in the rental rate from December to February. Wi-Fi is also included in the rental rate.
Brief Description:Beautiful 4 bedroom villa in the Agios Georgios area of Peyia.
- Ideally situated on reliable bus route to Coral Bay
- Free WiFi
- Private Swimming Pool and garden
Bedrooms:Bedroom 1 - Double bed
Bedroom 2 - Twin beds
Bedroom 3 - Double bed
Bedroom 4 - Twins beds
Bathrooms:Attached En-Suite Shower room Family Bathroom
Lounge:Nicely furnished lounge with comfortable sofas.
Kitchen:Well equipped self catering kitchen with dishwasher.
Entertainment:UK and International TV.
Outside:Private swimming pool
Suitability:Great for families.
Further Details:• Welcome packs for arrival POA
• Childrens cots and highchairs available POA
• Paphos International Airport is approx 30km - Transfers can be arranged if required. POA.
Policies:• 20% deposit required to book
• 200 gbp or equivalent refundable security deposit required with final payment
• Final payment due 6 weeks prior to arrival
• Payment via UK bank transfer OR Credit or debit card in euros only
• Security bond returned within 14 days, following a post departure inspection
• Arrival 4pm (unless alternative arrangements have been agreed)
• Check out 11am. Late checkouts will incur a fee. POA
- Nearest Airport - Paphos International Airport, approximately 40km
- Nearest Beach - Coral Bay Beach, approximately 2km
- Nearest Supermarket - Philippos Supermarket, approximately 2km
Coral Bay is more vibrant and hosts two beautiful sandy beaches with safe swimming waters. The strip in Coral Bay hosts many international style restaurants taking all tastes into account.